Acorns Barn Sussex offers idyllic self-catering accommodation for couples or larger groups set in the heart of East Sussex countryside

The period barn dates from the 1750's and features original exposed beams throughout. The lounge is spacious with an inglenook fireplace. A galleried hallway leads to the two first floor bedrooms.

 

The property can accommodate up to six people

 

There are three bedrooms, sleeping up to six people

  • One ground-floor bedroom with king size bed and TV and DVD

  • One double bedroom with TV and DVD on the first floor

  • One twin room with two single beds on the first floor

 

Large, newly fitted and fully equipped kitchen with range oven, dishwasher and microwave plus dining area

 

Utility room with fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer

 

Ground floor bathroom with bath and shower

First floor bathroom with bath

 

Spacious lounge retaining many of the original timber barn features

 

Free Wifi 

 

Private parking and garden with an ornamental fish pond (children must be supervised). There is also a large patio with garden furniture ( including a charcoal BBQ) from which to enjoy the extensive views over the adjoining paddocks and woodland. 

Acorns Barn can accommodate one to six people, see availability page for booking prices by group number and season

Based on a party of six people:

High season | 1 June - 31 Aug | £220 per night | 6 people | min stay 3 nights


Mid season | 30 Mar - 31 May & 1 Sept - 30 Sept | £195 per night | 6 people | min 3 night stay


Low season | 1 Oct - 30 Mar | £170 per night | 6 people | min 2 nights stay


Christmas / New Year | £220 per night | 6 people |  min 2 night stay

  • Check in from 3pm and check out by 10am

  • Children under the age of two, no charge, maximum number of two allowed (please provide your own equipment)

  • Children over the age of two are charged at adult rates

  • No pets and smoking only allowed in the garden

  • Payment terms 30% on booking & the remaining 70% 30 days before arrival               

  • All major credit cards accepted or BACS transfer

  • Children must be supervised at all times within the period property and garden which has a pond

SECURE PAYMENT:

TEL: +44 (0) 7511 685770

E-MAIL: acornsbarn@aol.co.uk

© 2018 Acorns Barn

Self catering holiday home

East Sussex

  • Trip Advisor App Icon
  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean